Monday, August 27, 2012

So I'm Going to Miss

I leave for the airport tomorrow morning.

I am going to miss:

Nathan. Handsome, smart, funny, supportive, tolerant, sometimes irritating love of my life. I love my husband.


My cat. My crazy, neurotic, co-dependent, abusive, adorable cat. I love my cat.


My friend Carissa, who doesn't judge me for being weird and is the smartest person I know, and I know some smart people. People who went to Princeton and MIT. Carissa is smarter than them. And I know she's blushing reading this.


My car. It's small, zippy, adorable. I love my car.

1 comment:

  1. How long is your stay there, Christina? It’s sad when you part ways with some of the people and things you love, even if only for a short time. I hope you were able to cope well. Sometimes, when life gives you an opportunity to explore new things, you have to take it because the chance may never come by again. What’s important is that the things you love remain in your heart, remembered, unforgotten.

    -->Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete